UPDATED! ArcSyn Synthesizer v2.1.2
Unexplored Sonic Territory. £69.00
- No samples—all oscillator waveforms are generated from scratch.
- Many unique waveforms including Sub-harmonics, Bit-Noise and FM Crossfade.
- Unique LFOs feature wave sequencing and hundreds of unusual waveforms including many random types.
- Powerful, self-oscillating filters based on the Oberheim Matrix 12.
- Many unusual filter types like Frequency Shifter, Scramble and Multi-Alias.
- Smooth, natural sound quality throughout—Oscillators and filters are 4X oversampled, all audio processing is done in 64-bit arithmetic and control signals are updated at 5500Hz or higher.
- Comes with over 500 programs.
- MIDI controller learn.
- Easy program organisation—rearrange programs and folders using your computer's file system.
- Please download and try before buying!
- The only demo limitation is a soothing white noise which fades in and out at random intervals. If you encounter any problems with the demo, report it to us and we'll do our best to fix it as soon as we can.
- You only need to buy one licence for ArcSyn to run multiple versions as they all use the same licence code.
Download ArcSyn VST for Windows 32/64 bit. Minimum system requirements: VST 2.4 host program, SSE-enabled CPU, Windows XP or newer. ArcSyn VST.zip
Download ArcSyn VST for Mac OS X 32/64-bit. Minimum system requirements: VST 2.4 host program, Intel CPU, Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer. ArcSyn VST.dmg
Download ArcSyn AU for Mac OS X 32/64-bit. Minimum system requirements: AU host program, Intel CPU, Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer. ArcSyn AU.dmg
New! Sputnik by Richard DeHove is a set of 100 brand new high quality programs for ArcSyn. These programs make full use of the modulation wheel and cover a wide range of styles. See YouTube video above for complete walkthrough of all sounds. Only £14