- Change: macOS installer now compatible with 10.15 (Catalina).
- Fix: Skin selection isn't recalled.
- Fix: Modulation matrix slot 16 destinations aren't recalled.
- Fix: Track data from songs saved with versions earlier than v2.0.0 and not re-saved with v2.0.0 aren't recalled correctly.
- Fix: Program inc/dec buttons not working.
- Change: JUCE splashscreen and analytics removed.
- Fix: Current program name not set as default in SAVE dialogue box.
- Fix: Oscillator shape inc/dec buttons not working properly.
- Fix: Various GUI inconsistencies.
- New: the GUI is now resizeable. Select a preset size from the top-left menu, or drag the widget on the bottom-right. Size is saved globally.
- New: VST3 version.
- Change: Minimum Windows version is 7.
- Change: Minimum macOS version is 10.7 (Lion).
- Change: Improved GUI menus.
- Change: Setting a parameter to its default value is done by double-clicking a knob or slider.
- Change: License information is now saved in a different format, so you'll need to re-enter your license details.
- New: Unison mode with up to 16 oscillator copies.
- New: 25 new programs.
- Change: Demo mode now offers 20 minutes uninterrupted use. Reload to get another 20 minutes.
- Fix: Oscillator OFF wave selects SAW instead - bug introduced in previous update.
- Fix: Possible issue with oscillator PULSE wave.
- Fix: Issue with program recall in some sequencers, including importing of Bitwig clips.
- Fix Parameter selection not detected in Bitwig. Might also affect some other sequencers.
- New: Holding the SHIFT key while clicking RANDOM will produce a near-total randomisation of all parameters.
- Fix: Some parameters aren't recalled correctly when previously-saved songs are opened in some sequencers.
- New: UNDO button with unlimited steps.
- Change: MIDI pitchbend, modwheel, and channel pressure smoothing is more responsive.
- Fix: Some v1.0 programs were corrupted, causing program loading/restoring problems. These have been replaced.
- New: Most effect parameters are available as modulation destinations.
- New: ArcSyn now has a set of 7 arpeggiator voice modes.
- New: ArcSyn now has an external audio input to its effects section.
- New: MIDI modwheel and channel pressure modulation sources are now smoothed to prevent zipper noise.
- New: 60 new factory programs, many of which use the new features.
- Fix: LFO sequences sometimes start on the wrong step in QUANT key sync mode.
- Fix: Effect controls sometimes draw over menus in Abelton Live 9.
- Fix: Some oscillator SYNC waveforms don't respond to RESET mode.
- Fix: Oscillator TUNED NOISE waveform can have a DC offset at high SHAPE settings.
- Fix: Glide doesn't work on released notes in Legato mode when more than one note is held.
- Fix: Oscillator waveforms sound dull when ArcSyn is run at sample rates above 48 kHz.
- Fix: MIDI indicator doesn't work. (Since v1.7)
- Fix: Output goes silent when swapping two Frequency Shifter effects.
- Fix: Assorted small fixes and code improvements.
- New: BRIGHT downsampling filter in addition to original SOFT filter. The BRIGHT option is the default setting and is saved globally.
- New: Oscillator phase RESET buttons. Sets oscillator phase to zero when a new note is played.
- New: Over 40 new programs including a new Percussion folder.
- Fix: Response to MIDI sustain pedal release was incorrect.
- Fix: Turning an effect off, switching to a new effect then turning back on would result in the old effect turning back on.
- Fix: Switching LFO number sometimes left spurious bits of waveforms displayed in steps which should have been empty.
- Fix: Filter link doesn't forget filter-2 offset when turned off.
- New: STYLE button allows GUI skin to be switched. There are 3 available skins. The factory skin has also been updated.
- New: MIDI Clear button to reset all MIDI controller assignments to zero.
- Fix: Assorted small fixes to GUI elements and parameter display.
- Fix: Stuck notes in ROTATE voice mode. (Since v1.3)
- Fix: Notes sometimes do not respond to pitch (Since v1.3).
- Fix: occasional random problems with MIDI sustain pedal.
- Fix: No sound when first started in some hosts.
- Fix: LFO wave display sometimes shows spurious waves when switched (Since v1.2).
- Fix: Stuck notes if MIDI input channel changed while playing.
- New: Updated GUI.
- New: Now comes with 400 programs.
- New: Polyphony increased to 32 voices.
- New: Output stage soft-clipped to 0dB. Audio is unaffected below about -1dB.
- Fix: periodic clicking in MONO CHORUS.
- Fix: Oscillator SUB-OCTAVE HARMONIC waveform goes out of tune in high octaves (C6+).
- Fix: LFOs in MONO mode sometimes cause clicks.
- Fix: LFOs sometimes get stuck on wrong sequence step. (Since v1.2)
- Fix: ROTATE voice mode could sometimes produce stuck notes.
- Fix: PHASER filters could overload under extreme modulation at high resonance.
- Fix: Many small fixes and code improvements.
- Change: General fine-tuning of voice triggering and LFO sequence operation. x
ArcSyn v1.2.1 (Mac AU only)
- Fix: Issue with last-selected program name not being displayed when a song is reloaded.
- Change: LFO sequence default key sync mode now locks to song position.
- Change: LFO FWD/REV sequence mode improved.
- Fix: Display now shows correct version number.
- Fix: No sound output in FL Studio and possibly other sequencers.
- Fix: Slight inconsistency in Filter Cutoff knob graphics.
- Initial release.