UPDATED ArcSyn Synthesizer v1.5
Unexplored Sonic Territory. $99 / €89 / £69 inc. VAT
- No samplesall oscillator waveforms are generated from scratch.
- Many unique waveforms including Sub-harmonics, Bit-Noise and FM Crossfade.
- Unique LFOs feature wave sequencing and hundreds of unusual waveforms including many random types.
- Powerful, self-oscillating filters based on the Oberheim Matrix 12.
- Many unusual filter types like Frequency Shifter, Scramble and Multi-Alias.
- Smooth, natural sound quality throughoutOscillators and filters are 4X oversampled, all audio processing is done in 64-bit arithmetic and control signals are updated at 5500Hz or higher.
- Comes with over 400 programs.
- MIDI controller learn.
- Easy program organisationrearrange programs and folders using your computer's file system.
- Please download and try the demo before buying!
- The only demo limitation is a soothing white noise which fades in and out at random intervals. If you encounter any problems with the demo, report it to me and I'll do my best to fix it as soon as I can.
- You only need to buy one licence for ArcSyn to run multiple versions as they all use the same licence code.
Download ArcSyn VST demo for Windows 32/64 bit. Minimum system requirements: VST 2.4 host program, SSE-enabled CPU, Windows XP or newer. ArcSyn VST.zip
Download ArcSyn VST demo for Mac OS X 32/64-bit. Minimum system requirements: VST 2.4 host program, Intel CPU, Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer. ArcSyn VST.dmg
Download ArcSyn AU demo for Mac OS X 32/64-bit. Minimum system requirements: AU host program, Intel CPU, Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer. ArcSyn AU.dmg